Protein G beads
Protein G beads can mainly immobilize antibodies (IgG) on beads by affinity purification.
It can be used for antibody purification and immunoprecipitation experiments using antigen-antibody reaction.
Protein G is a protein derived from the cell wall of Streptococcus (Group G).
The product lineup includes regular FG beads and highly magnetically responsive HM beads.
|Beads||FG beads||HM beads
（High Magnetic Response Type)
|Price||Please contact us|
|Storage conditions||2-8 ℃ (no freezing)|
|Storage buffer||10 mM HEPES(pH7.9), 50 mM KCl,
1 mM EDTA, 10% glycerol
|10 mM HEPES(pH7.9)|
|Magnetization||Superparamagnetism (≧10 emu/g)||Superparamagnetism (≧20 emu/g)|
|Size of beads||180±30 nm||140±20 nm|
|Functional groups||Protein G|
|Binding ability||≧35 ug Human IgG/mg of beadss|
Fluorescent beads contain fluorescent dyes, and there are FF beads with magnetic material and non-magnetic FS beads.
|Price||Please contact us|
|Storage conditions||2-8 ℃ (no freezing), protect from light|
|Storage buffer||10 mM HEPES(pH7.9), 50 mM KCl, 1 mM EDTA, 10% glycerol|
|Magnetization||Superparamagnetism (≧10 emu/g)||No magnetization|
|Size of beads||180±30 nm||400±20 nm|
|Functional groups||Protein G|
|Amounts of the functional groups||≧35 ug Human IgG/mg of beads|
Binding properties of Protein A and Protein G to IgG
※Please scroll horizontally.
|Animal species||Goat||Guinea pig||Dog||Cat||Hamster||Sheep||Pig|
- Papers /
- Related Products
obuo Horikoshi, Houston Methodist Research Institute Weill Cornell Medical College
Tumor Suppressive Role of the PRELP Gene in Ovarian Clear Cell Carcinoma
J. Pers. Med. 2022, 12(12), 1999; https://doi.org/10.3390/jpm12121999
An oncogenic splice variant of PDGFRα in adult glioblastoma as a therapeutic target for selective CDK4/6 inhibitors
Scientifc Reports (2022) 12:1275
α1,4- Linked N- acetylglucosamine suppresses gastric cancer development by inhibiting Mucin-1-mediated signaling.
Cancer Science. 2022;00:1–12
Stabilization of CDK6 by ribosomal protein uS7, a target protein of the natural product fucoxanthinol
COMMUNICATIONS BIOLOGY (2022) 5:564
Downregulation of METTL6 mitigates cell progression, migration, invasion and adhesion in hepatocellular carcinoma by inhibiting cell adhesion molecules
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ONCOLOGY 60: 4, 2022
Identification of the mutation signature of the cancer genome caused by irradiation
Radiotherapy and Oncology 155 (2021) 10
Exploiting ubiquitin ligase cereblon as a target for small-molecule compounds in medicine and chemical biology
Cell Chemical Biology 28, July 15, 2021
N-glycosylation of Rim21 at an unconventional site fine-tunes its behavior in the plasma membrane
Cell Structure and Function 2020, https://doi.org/10.1247/csf.19021
Artificial switching of the metabolic processing pathway of an etiologic factor, β2-microglobulin, by a “navigator” molecule
Journal of Controlled Release 327 (2020) 8–18
Mismatch repair dependence of replication stress-associated DSB recognition and repair
Heliyon 5 (2019) e03057
ISGF3 with reduced phosphorylation is associated with constitutive expression of interferon-induced genes in aging cells
npj Aging and Mechanisms of Disease (2018)4:11
A Novel Autoantibody against Plexin D1 in Patients with Neuropathic Pain
Ann. Neurol., 84, 200 (2018).
Transport Granules Bound with Nuclear Cap Binding Protein and Exon Junction Complex Are Associated with Microtubules and Spatially Separated from eIF4E Granules and P Bodies in Human Neuronal Processes
Front. Mol. Biosci. 4:93. doi: 10.3389/fmolb.2017.00093
A proteomics method using immunoaffinity fluorogenic derivatization-liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (FD‐LC‐MS/MS) to identify a set of interacting proteins.
Biomedical Chromatography, DOI: 10.1002/bmc.4063 (2017).
Xeroderma pigmentosum group C protein interacts with histones: regulation by acetylated states of histone H3
Genes to Cells (2017) 22, 310–327
TLR7 mediated viral recognition results in focal type I interferon secretion by dendritic cells
NATURE COMMUNICATIONS 8: 1592
N-Myristoylation of the Rpt2 subunit of the yeast 26S proteasome is implicated in the subcellular compartment?specific protein quality control system
Journal of Proteomics, 130, 33 (2016)
Development of an efficient entire-capsid-coding-region amplification method for direct detection of poliovirus from stool extracts
J. Clin. Microbiol., 53, 73 (2015).
Opt2 mediates the exposure of phospholipids during cellular adaptation to altered lipid asymmetry
J Cell Sci (2015) 128 (1): 61–69.
Identification of the Specific Interactors of the Human Lariat RNA Debranching Enzyme 1 Protein
Int. J. Mol. Sci., 16, 3705 (2015).
DNA Methylation Restricts Lineage-specific Functions of Transcription Factor Gata4 during Embryonic Stem Cell Differentiation
PLOS Genetics, 9, e1003574 (2013).
Development of poliovirus extraction method from the stool extracts by using magnetic nanoparticles sensitized with soluble poliovirus receptor.
J. Clin. Microbiol. DOI:10.1128 (2013).
- Please tell me how to separate FG beads (magnetic separation and centrifugation).
- Please tell me how to disperse FG beads (ultrasonic method and manual method).
- I mistakenly frozen some beads that were supposed to be stored in the refrigerator. Is it available?
- How is the cell extract prepared?
- Is there any problem with using frozen stock homogenate?
- How much protein supply is necessary?
- There are many background bands. how can i reduce it?
- What should be done when a large number of bound protein bands are detected?
- Is it necessary to use the recommended buffer as the binding buffer?
- Does it happen that the band of bound protein becomes thin when the concentration of ligand is increased?
- Why can’t I see any bands of bound proteins?
- How long is the stable period of the ligand-immobilized beads?
- What is the optimal bead type for immobiliding antibodies?
- Can I quantify the immobilization amount of the antibodies on the beads?
- What is the efficiency when immobiliding antibodies?
- Is there a way to increase the antibody immobilization efficiency (immobilization amount)?
- Can I disperse antibody-immobilized beads by ultrasonic device?
- When immobilizing antibodies to beads, the beads may adhere to the wall of the tube. Is there a way to suppress this?
- How can I improve dispersibility of antibodies immobilized beads?
- I want to analyze bound proteins with MS, but what should I do if the target protein band is thin?
- How much protein can be analyzed by MS?