High magnetic response type
HM beads (FG beads HM)
HM beads (FG beads HM) are magnetic beads that have significantly shortened the magnetic separation time of FG beads.
The time has been shortened by making the polymer layer thinner than FG beads and improving the magnetic response.
Achieved a recovery rate of 96% in 30 seconds from the start !!
Beads：Protein G beads
Buffer：50 mM KCl buffer
(20 mM HEPES-NaOH(pH7.9), 50 mM KCl, 1 mM MgCl2, 0.2 mM CaCl2, 0.2 mM EDTA,10%(v/v) glycerol,
0.1%(w/v) NP-40, 1 mM DTT ,0.2 mM PMSF)
HM beads lineup
※Please scroll horizontally.
|HM Streptavidin beads||TAB8848N3170||Please contact us|
|HM Protein A beads||TAB8848N3172|
|HM Protein G beads||TAB8848N3173|
※NeutrAvidin(TM) is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
- Papers /
- Related Products
- Screening by using ligand immobilized beads
- Competitive inhibition
- Drug elution
- Immobilization of biotinylated molecule on Streptavidin beads and NeutrAvidin beads
- Direct Quantification of Immobilized Proteins (Antibodies)
- Immobilization of antibodies on Protein A beads and Protein G beads
- Preparation of cell extract (Large scale method)
- Preparation of cell extract (Small scale method)
Tumor Suppressive Role of the PRELP Gene in Ovarian Clear Cell Carcinoma
J. Pers. Med. 2022, 12(12), 1999; https://doi.org/10.3390/jpm12121999
α1,4- Linked N- acetylglucosamine suppresses gastric cancer development by inhibiting Mucin-1-mediated signaling.
Cancer Science. 2022;00:1–12
Downregulation of METTL6 mitigates cell progression, migration, invasion and adhesion in hepatocellular carcinoma by inhibiting cell adhesion molecules
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ONCOLOGY 60: 4, 2022
Identification of the mutation signature of the cancer genome caused by irradiation
Radiotherapy and Oncology 155 (2021) 10
Exploiting ubiquitin ligase cereblon as a target for small-molecule compounds in medicine and chemical biology
Cell Chemical Biology 28, July 15, 2021
Directed evolution of orthogonal RNA–RBP pairs through library-vs-library in vitro selection
Nucleic Acids Research, gkab527 (2021)
N-glycosylation of Rim21 at an unconventional site fine-tunes its behavior in the plasma membrane
Cell Structure and Function 2020, https://doi.org/10.1247/csf.19021
- Please tell me how to separate FG beads (magnetic separation and centrifugation).
- Please tell me how to disperse FG beads (ultrasonic method and manual method).
- I mistakenly frozen some beads that were supposed to be stored in the refrigerator. Is it available?
- What is the number of particles per 1 mg of HM beads?