Epoxy beads can immobilize NH2 groups such as proteins and phenolic OH groups.
Normal OH groups have a low reactivity, but phenolic OH groups have a high reactivity, so they can be immobilized on beads under alkaline conditions.
The lineup of this product is only regular FG beads.
|Price||Please contact us|
|Storage conditions||2-8 ℃ (no freezing), protect from light|
|Storage buffer||Ultrapure water|
|Magnetization||Superparamagnetism (≧10 emu/g)|
|Size of beads||180±30 nm|
|Functional groups||Epoxy groups|
|Amounts of the functional groups||Approx. 250 nmol/mg of beads|
- Papers /
- Related Products
- Screening by using ligand immobilized beads
- Immobilization of ligands (compounds with phenol groups or NH2 groups) on epoxy beads
- Immobilization of ligands (compounds with phenol groups or NH2 groups) on epoxy beads (Small scale method)
- Competitive inhibition
- Drug elution
- Immobilization of Antibodies or Proteins on Epoxy Beads
- Direct Quantification of Immobilized Proteins (Antibodies)
- Preparation of cell extract (Large scale method)
- Preparation of cell extract (Small scale method)
Identification of RPL15 60S Ribosomal Protein as a Novel Topotecan Target Protein That Correlates with DAMP Secretion and Antitumor Immune Activation
J Immunol July 1, 2022, 209 (1) 171-179
Inhibition of adult T-cell leukemia cell proliferation by polymerized proanthocyanidin from blueberry leaves through JAK proteolysis
Cancer Science. 2022;113:1406–1416
Rhamnazin suppresses melanosome transport by promoting the ubiquitin-mediated proteasomal degradation of melanophilin
Journal of Dermatological Science 105 (2022) 45–54
Berberine is an insulin secretagogue targeting the KCNH6 potassium channel
NATURE COMMUNICATIONS(2021) 12:5616
Pesticide treatment reduces hydrophobic pollutant contamination in Cucurbita pepo through competitive binding to major latex-like proteins
Environmental Pollution 266 (2020) 115179
Factors regulating the differential uptake of persistent organic pollutants in cucurbits and non-cucurbits
Journal of Plant Physiology 245 (2020) 153094
Nobiletin and related polymethoxylated flavones bind to and inhibit the nuclear export factor Exportin-1 in NK leukemia cell line KHYG-1
Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 521 (2020) 457
Food-Derived Compounds Apigenin and Luteolin Modulate mRNA Splicing of Introns with Weak Splice Sites
iScience 22, 336–352, December 20, 2019
Uptake mechanisms of polychlorinated biphenyls in Cucurbita pepo via xylem sap containing major latex-like proteins
Environ. Exp. Bot., 162, 399(2019)
Glabridin inhibits dexamethasone-induced muscle atrophy
Arch. Biochem. Biophys., 664, 157(2019)
Morin suppresses cachexia-induced muscle wasting by binding to ribosomal protein S10 in carcinoma cells
Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 506 (2018) 773-779
Ribosomal protein S3 regulates XIAP expression independently of the NF-κB pathway in breast cancer cells
ONCOLOGY REPORTS, 38, 3205 (2017).
The pleiotropic regulation of cyclin D1 by newly identified sesaminol-binding protein ANT2
Oncogenesis, 6, e311 (2017).
Resveratrol directly targets DDX5 resulting in suppression of the mTORC1 pathway in prostate cancer
Cell Death Dis., 7, e2211 (2016).
Disruption of Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90)-Protein Kinase C (PKC ) Interaction by (-)-Maackiain Suppresses Histamine H1 Receptor Gene Transcription in HeLa Cells
THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY VOL. 290, NO. 45, pp. 27393
Mitochonic Acid 5 Binds Mitochondria and Ameliorates Renal Tubular and Cardiac Myocyte Damage
J. Am. Soc. Nephrol., DOI:10.1681 (2015).
Flurbiprofen ameliorated obesity by attenuating leptin resistance induced by endoplasmic reticulum stress
EMBO Molecular Medicine, DOI: 10.1002 (2014).
Apigenin sensitizes prostate cancer cells to Apo2L/TRAIL by targeting adenine nucleotide translocase-2
PLOS ONE, 8, e55922 (2013).
A major latex-like protein is a key factor in crop contamination by persistent organic pollutants
Plant Physiology, 161, 2128 (2013).
The Flavonoid Apigenin Downregulates CDK1 by DirectlyTargeting Ribosomal Protein S9
PLOS ONE, 8, e73219 (2013).
Vesnarinone suppresses TNFα mRNA expression by inhibiting valosin-containing protein
Mol. Pharmacol., 83, 930 (2013).
Identification of DNA-dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit (DNA-PKcs) as a novel target of bisphenol A
PLOS ONE, 7, e50481 (2012).
Identification of NIPSNAP1 as a Nocistatin-interacting Protein Involving Pain Transmission
J. Biol. Chem., 287, 10403 (2012).
Identification of Dynamin-2-mediated Endocytosis as a New Target of Osteoporosis Drugs, Bisphosphonates
Mol. Pharmacol., 77, 262 (2009).
Mono-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate Targets Glycogen Debranching Enzyme and Affects Glycogen Metabolism in Rat Testis
Toxicol. Sci., 109, 143 (2009).
Atrazine binds to F1F0-ATP synthase and inhibits mitochondrial function in sperm
Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 366, 66 (2008).
High-performance affinity beads for identifying anti-NF-κB drug receptors
Methods Enzymol., 353, 81 (2002).
High-performance affinity beads for identifying drug receptors
Nat. Biotechnol., 18, 877 (2000).
Purification of membrane receptors with peptide-carrying affinity latex particles
Coll. Surf. B., 4, 231 (1995).
- Please tell me how to separate FG beads (magnetic separation and centrifugation).
- Please tell me how to disperse FG beads (ultrasonic method and manual method).
- I mistakenly frozen some beads that were supposed to be stored in the refrigerator. Is it available?
- What amount of the beads is required?
- What are the important points when designing a ligand?
- How are beads stored after the ligands are bound to them?
- Are there any methods other than HPLC for verifying whether or not ligand binding has been successful?
- How strong is the affinity for the proteins that are affinity purified?
- What is the purification efficiency?
- How is the cell extract prepared?
- Is there any problem with using frozen stock homogenate?
- How much protein supply is necessary?
- Can affinity purification be used with membrane proteins such as GPCRs and ion channels?
- There are many background bands. how can i reduce it?
- What should be done when a large number of bound protein bands are detected?
- Is it necessary to use the recommended buffer as the binding buffer?
- Why is it that both salt elution and boil elution are performed for elution?
- Does it happen that the band of bound protein becomes thin when the concentration of ligand is increased?
- Why can’t I see any bands of bound proteins?
- How long is the stable period of the ligand-immobilized beads?
- Is the optimal binding reaction time of 4 hours?
- What is the optimal bead type for immobiliding antibodies?
- Can I quantify the immobilization amount of the antibodies on the beads?
- What is the efficiency when immobiliding antibodies?
- Is there a way to increase the antibody immobilization efficiency (immobilization amount)?
- Can I disperse antibody-immobilized beads by ultrasonic device?
- When immobilizing antibodies to beads, the beads may adhere to the wall of the tube. Is there a way to suppress this?
- How can I improve dispersibility of antibodies immobilized beads?
- What is the optimal bead type for binding DNA?
- I want to analyze bound proteins with MS, but what should I do if the target protein band is thin?
- How much protein can be analyzed by MS?